MR DREAM MAGAZINE PRESENTS:
5 MUSICIANS WHO ALSO DRIVE CARS!!
1. Lemmy from Motorhead. The father of speed metal has also been known to put his “pedal to the metal” in the form of driving.
2. Krist Novaselic from Nirvana. This grunge-rock bassist played bass on “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, and the Seattle traffic police definitely agree! Rumor has it Novaselic has driven over fifteen cars.
3. Claire Bouche from Grimes. This quirky electronic musician from Montreal took the wheel at age 16 and hasn’t looked back. Except when she’s parallel parking of course!
4. The brothers from the Doobie Brothers. The first brothers to play in a band together and ALSO drive in a car together? I don’t know about you but that keeps US runnin’!
5. Lou Reed from Lou Reed/Metallica. This raspy New York vocalist loves driving cars.